My name is Richard Proctor, a retired professional who has been a member of the Constitution Party for over 10 years, and previous candidate for the State of Utah Auditor in 2008 & 2012.
My Major Goal: To get our country back in line with the Constitution.
My personal philosophy regarding socio/political issues to achieve my major goal is quite simple:
- I believe abortion is America's national holocaust. It is the deliberate killing of innocent pre-born babies.
- I believe marriage is, by definition, only between a man and a woman.
- I believe the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights to be the greatest documents of freedom ever produced by man.
- I believe the federal government is bound to submit to the limited duties prescribed to it by the US Constitution. Article 1, Section 8.
- I believe America's Founding Fathers to be the greatest generation of Christian philosophers and patriots to ever live.
- I believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
- I believe there is a conspiracy by powerful elitists to surrender America's independence and national sovereignty to a globalist New World Order.
- I believe the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderbergers are especially culpable in this regard.
- I further believe that the effort to merge the United States into a North American Community (by whatever name it is called) and the push to provide amnesty (not to mention billions in federal tax dollars) to millions of illegal aliens comprise a grave threat to America.
- I am also convinced that there is a bold and blatant attempt underfoot to turn the United States into a police-state-style surveillance society, to which personal freedoms and liberties are being quickly and egregiously sacrificed. Passage of the USA Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) are examples of this flagrant betrayal of liberty.
- I opposed any preemptive invasion of any country. It should be obvious to everyone that the Obama administration has done nothing--and will do nothing--to change the perpetual war/preemptive war doctrine that seems to be the modus operndi of the government of the Unites States.
- I believe that Ron Paul has been the only Presidential candidate of a major party that has ever believed in the Constitution as the law of the land.
- I opposed the bailouts for Wall Street or any bank or any private company under any conditions.
- I regard the Federal Reserve as a corrupt cabal of international banksters, whose actions are nothing short of criminal. I wholeheartedly support the abolition of the Federal Reserve and a return to sound money.
- I believe the United Nations is a sinister organization from which the United States should withdraw.
- I believe the federal government taxes too much, spends too much, lies too much, and snoops too much into the personal lives of the American people.
- I believe the federal "war on terror" and "war on drugs" is mostly a cover for power-hungry, big-government zealots to trample constitutional government and squash freedoms and liberties, which are supposed to be protected by the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.
- I fully support the current State sovereignty movements that are sweeping the country. I am personally convinced that the best (and perhaps the only) mechanism freedomists have to counter the incessant encroachment upon liberty by the criminal class in DC is to focus our attention on electing and supporting State governors, legislators, senators, etc., and county sheriffs who have the personal courage and constitutional understanding to resist these would-be tyrants in the central government.
In addition, I have founded the Provis Institute of Political Economics with the intention of teaching these concepts. Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees are available for nominal tuition and registration fees.