Resides in Kaysville, Utah
Ran for State Auditor in 2008 and 2012 and for Treasurer in 1916
A Constitutional Party Member for over 14 ears
Major Goal: To get our country back in line with the Constitution
My personal philosophy to achieve my major goals is quite simple:
- I believe abortion is America’s national holocaust. It is the deliberate killing of innocent pre-born babies.
- I believe marriage is, by definition, only between a man and a woman.
- I believe the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to be the greatest documents of freedom ever produced by man.
- I believe the federal government is bound to submit to the limited duties prescribed to it by the US Constitution.
- I believe America’s Founding Fathers to be the greatest generation of Christian philosophers and patriots to ever live.
- I believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms of any type.
- I believe there is a conspiracy by powerful elitists to surrender America’s independence and national sovereignty to a globalist New World Order and that the current situation was started and is controlled by them to achieve this end.
- I believe the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderbergers are especially culpable in this regard.
- I further believe that the effort to merge the United States into a North American Community (by whatever name it is called) and the push to provide amnesty (not to mention billions in federal tax dollars) to millions of illegal aliens comprise a grave threat to America.
- I am also convinced that there is a bold and blatant attempt underfoot to turn the United States into a police-state-style surveillance society, to which personal freedoms and liberties are being quickly and egregiously sacrificed. Passage of the USA Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) are examples of this flagrant betrayal of liberty.
- I opposed any preemptive invasion of any country.
- I opposed the government bailouts for Wall Street or any bank or any private company under any conditions.
- I regard the Federal Reserve as a corrupt cabal of international banksters, whose actions are nothing short of criminal. I wholeheartedly support the abolition of the Federal Reserve and a return to sound money.
- I believe the United Nations is a sinister organization from which the United States should withdraw.
- I believe the federal government taxes too much, spends too much, lies too much, and snoops too much into the personal lives of the American people.
- I believe the federal “war on terror” and “war on drugs” is mostly a cover for power-hungry, big-government zealots to trample constitutional government and squash freedoms and liberties, which are supposed to be protected by the founding documents.
- I fully support State sovereignty. I am personally convinced that the best (and perhaps the only) mechanism freedomists have to counter the incessant encroachment upon liberty by the criminal class in DC is to focus our attention on electing and supporting State governors, legislators, senators, and county sheriffs etc. who have the personal courage and constitutional understanding to resist these would-be tyrants in the central government.
- In addition, I have founded the Provis Institute of Political Economics with the intention of teaching these concepts. Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees are available for nominal tuition and registration fees.